Sunday, July 10, 2011

An alternative for OPI Shatter or China Glaze Crackle!!!

Hi!!!
I'm sure most of you have noticed that Sally Hansen has launched their CRACKLE line about 1-2 months ago.  I happened to run into a beautiful display at my local CVS.  From what I've see at my CVS, Walgreens, and ULTA, they are priced at a solid $6.99 (Prices may vary depending on yoru location).  You could try looking around for any Sally Hansen coupons online, that might help you save a little. :)

Have you tried it? If so, do you like it?  Let us know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An alternative for OPI Shatter or China Glaze Crackle!!!

Hi!!!
I'm sure most of you have noticed that Sally Hansen has launched their CRACKLE line about 1-2 months ago.  I happened to run into a beautiful display at my local CVS.  From what I've see at my CVS, Walgreens, and ULTA, they are priced at a solid $6.99 (Prices may vary depending on yoru location).  You could try looking around for any Sally Hansen coupons online, that might help you save a little. :)

Have you tried it? If so, do you like it?  Let us know!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!