I heard about it through other bloggers.
A non-greasy, long-lasting moisturizing cream that is easy-to-spread, quickly absorbed and non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads). Also available as a lotion.
- Dermatologist recommended
- Non-irritating, non-staining
- Soothes red, irritated, cracking or itchy skin
- Soothes and retards the blistering of sunburn
- Use as a night cream and for massage
- Apply as needed to face, hands, feet and body
- Apply after bathing, showering, swimming or sun exposure
- Apply before exposure to wind or cold
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, and ichthyosis which may be aggravated by lack of moisture
- Used as a compounding base by physicians and pharmacists
- Formulated without common chemical irritants
So far, so good!
It's moisturizing enough for my dry skin, especially during this cold/dry winter!
I wish it had a little scent to it though, even a simple "baby powder" scent would be nice since plain lotion smells chalky to me.
Where to Buy: any drugstore should have this in stock.
It retails anywhere from $12-$15 depending on the size and where you buy.
Mine is a hefty 1 lb tub so it cost me $14.50 but it should last me at least 1 year.
The good thing about this is that my 3 year old son can also use this, since he has dry/sensitive skin.