Monday, December 13, 2010

Wet n Wild Haul

A local retail store had a 50% off sale on all Wet N Wild Cosmetics last week.
I was so excited!! I picked up a few things I've been holding off on- so glad I got them at these prices!

Here's my little haul:


From top left to right:
WnW Mega Eyes cream eyeliner, Wet Shine n/p in Hallucinate and Kaleidoscope, Mega Glo Illuminating powders in Catwalk Pink and Strike-a-pose-rose, Color Icon eyeshadow singles in Brulee and Nutty, Cover All concealer in Medium & matte lipstick in Just Peachy.


Swatches:




My favorites are: Mega Glo powder in Strike-a-pose-rose (a smooth & beautiful bronzy rose shade), both Color Icon eyeshadows (very pigmented and blendable) and both nail polishes (love the glitters).

I have yet to try the cream eyeliner and the concealer.
The cream eyeliner looks and sounds promising (from the massive reviews), but the concealer has gotten quite a few negative reviews on MUA and other makeup sites.
Will do an updated post to let you all know how it goes. =)

As always, thanks for reading!
Comment and don't forget to follow us!
~Lisa

8 comments:

  1. hehe great haul, and great that you got everything at 50% off !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! Great prices too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I love wet n wild - so inexpensive, but there are some really great finds :)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how pigmented they look. Nice score! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Pigmented- is definitely a good word to describe these products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for online article to help me on my work and I’m glad I come across your site. I got some explanations that I didn’t expected. Keep posting!

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wet n Wild Haul

A local retail store had a 50% off sale on all Wet N Wild Cosmetics last week.
I was so excited!! I picked up a few things I've been holding off on- so glad I got them at these prices!

Here's my little haul:


From top left to right:
WnW Mega Eyes cream eyeliner, Wet Shine n/p in Hallucinate and Kaleidoscope, Mega Glo Illuminating powders in Catwalk Pink and Strike-a-pose-rose, Color Icon eyeshadow singles in Brulee and Nutty, Cover All concealer in Medium & matte lipstick in Just Peachy.


Swatches:




My favorites are: Mega Glo powder in Strike-a-pose-rose (a smooth & beautiful bronzy rose shade), both Color Icon eyeshadows (very pigmented and blendable) and both nail polishes (love the glitters).

I have yet to try the cream eyeliner and the concealer.
The cream eyeliner looks and sounds promising (from the massive reviews), but the concealer has gotten quite a few negative reviews on MUA and other makeup sites.
Will do an updated post to let you all know how it goes. =)

As always, thanks for reading!
Comment and don't forget to follow us!
~Lisa

8 comments:

siwing said...

hehe great haul, and great that you got everything at 50% off !!

Pammy said...

nice haul! Great prices too!!! :)

Val said...

Great haul! I love wet n wild - so inexpensive, but there are some really great finds :)

Val

sugar sugar said...

good choices. :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I like how pigmented they look. Nice score! =D

Boxed Up Beauty said...

Thanks ladies! Pigmented- is definitely a good word to describe these products!

aa said...

I was looking for online article to help me on my work and I’m glad I come across your site. I got some explanations that I didn’t expected. Keep posting!

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

www.imarksweb.org

Post a Comment

Thank you!