So I wanted to share my current favorites with you all.
These are products I've been using for the past 1-2 months.
Some of them are new products, some are old goodies.
1. MAC 187 brush- I love this for blush. Lately I've been wearing bold and bright colored blushes- with using this type of brush it applies the blush on softly and smoothly.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye liner in Zero- Perfect black eye liner, great for easy application and daily wear.
3. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude- my absolute favorite nude lipstick, it goes well with w/ baby pink lipglosses.
4. MAC VV lipglass in Revenge is Sweet- Lovely color. It looks like an intense purple color but goes on sheer w/ a fuchsia tint, which is perfect alone or on top of lipstick.
5. The Body Shop mineral foundation kabuki- I've been using this brush all year long. It's my favorite face brush, great for setting makeup w/ either loose or pressed powders.
6. Anastasia Highlighting Brow kit- This is a great way to match your eyebrows with the correct shade. The brow powder comes in a good sized dome tri colored baked powder- very versatile and you can customize all 3 shades to get your perfect match!
7. Lise Watier Portfolio Concealer wheel- I always comes back to this after trying new concealers. It has great coverage and I've had it for over a year now and barely made a dent in the product.
8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- Great stuff, great for combo-oily skin. It leaves your face smooth and soft.
Do we share any favorites?
Please let me know if you would like a more detailed review of any of these products! Thanks for reading!