Lately, I've been obsessed about blush!!
I recently pulled in some new products and I want to share them with you!
1. Lovejoy (warm/dark brick red/brown w/ gold specks)
2. Oasis (cool/plumy brown w/ gold specks - more intense than Lovejoy)
3. Deep Throat (pinky/coral w/ gold specks)
4. Torrid (reddish pink/coral w/ gold specks - more intense than Deep Throat)
1. Madly (light tan/brown w/ very little silver specks - more wearable than Lovejoy and Oasis)
2. Desire (hot pink matte)
3. Albatross (golden sheen highlight w/ silver specks)
My favorites are Madly and Desire. Albatross is a great highlight!
As you can tell, NARS blushes have a "thing" for gold/silver specks...more on the dramatic side,
These are lovely blushes,
but invest wisely as not all colors are suitable for every skin tone and skin type.
*Sorry if the swatches are too light, but it was a challenge to swatch and take the shots using my slr camera! lol
I also thought it would be more praticable to do swatches of the blushes blended out since that's how blush is worn. =)
Disclaimer: Descriptions of blushes are of my own personal thoughts/opinions accordingly to the best of my ability via my swatches. Products received in swap and/or purchased w/ my own money. We are not affiliated nor paid for this NARS content.
Questions or comments? Please ask/share! =)